CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionYour Hands-On Reference to Advanced SAP Tips and Tricks. This compilation of essential skills for SAP professionals is written by senior SAP systems analyst Glynn C Williams. The Advanced SAP Consultants Handbook is packed with tested, time-saving tips and advice. Reference the database of SAP ERP Central Component tips used by the leaders in the consulting world. Within the 230+ Tips and Tricks you will find out how to move between servers without logging out, learn about debugging, understand ABAP commands, understand support packages, learn the advanced tips around ALE/EDI, use performance traces, and RFC traces, track and even get around authorizations, the relevant parts of workflow, advanced pricing tips, understand BAdIs and even how to locate them, reference user exits, learn how to move files, search ABAP programs, understand and take the correct actions when receiving a runtime error, understand background jobs and trace variants, learn about transports, tracing and using tools, learn how to work faster using parameters and IMG selections. In addition you will have a reference of relevant tables per functional area as well as a highly summarised reference list of transactions. This book is t a user guide. This book is only relevant for advanced users of SAP, for example consultants or system support personal. This book is also cross functional, all users from basis through to specific functional users of SAP ECC (ERP Central Component) will find this book useful.
- Author BiographyGlynn is a senior SAP solution architect having consulted within the SD/FI/CO/MM/WM/BW/CRM domains of SAP in addition to building multiple suites of B2B and B2C interfaces. Glynn has completed more than 18 projects and been on location in 19 of the last 36 countries in which he has implemented an SAP system. He is the author of bestselling SAP books including, Implementing SAP ERP Sales & Distribution, published by Osborne Mc Graw Hill. Glynn's clients are among some of the world's largest companies, including Hewlett-Packard, Honeywell, Toyota and Schneider Electric. He has consulted on behalf of numerous companies, including SAP, IBM, Wipro, Capgemini and Accenture.
- Author(s)Glynn C Williams
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date27/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.