All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written by one of today's most active and respected screenwriting gurus and is a collection of meditations for fine-tuning the script. Among the many subjects it discusses: working with n-traditional forms; maintaining a consistent and ongoing storyline; developing a personal cinematic style; finding a script's audience; keeping an audience's attention; developing subtexts; utilising psychology and philosophy; creating realism; polishing scenes; creating memorable dialogue.
- Author BiographyDr Linda Seger began her script consulting business in 1981, based on a script analysis method she developed as part of her doctoral dissertation, What Makes a Script Work? . Since then, she has consulted with writers, producers, directors, and production companies on over 2,000 scripts and 100 produced films and taught scriptwriting in 31 countries. Among her many clients have been Ray Bradbury, Peter Jackson, William Kelley, Tony Bill, ITC Entertainment, Charles Fries Entertainment, TriStar Pictures, and the Sundance Institute. She has given seminars for executives at ABC, CBS, NBC, Disney, Embassy Television, RAI television (Italy), and ZDF television (Germany), as well as for members of the American Film Institute, the Directors Guild of America, the Writers Guild of America, the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. She is the recipient of several awards, including the Living Legacy Award from the Moondance International Film Festival. She is the author of eight books on screenwriting.
- Author(s)Linda Seger
- PublisherSilman-James Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/10/2003
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilman-James Press,U.S.
- Weight329 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.