All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers five emerging areas of advanced device techlogy: wide band gap devices, terahertz and millimeter waves, nameter silicon and silicon-germanium devices, naelectronics and ballistic devices, and the characterization of advanced photonic and electronic devices. The papers by leading researchers in high speed and advanced electronic and photonic techlogy presented many firsts and breakthrough results, as has become a tradition with the Lester Eastman Conference, and will allow readers to obtain up-to-date information about emerging trends and future directions of these techlogies. Key papers in each section present snap-shot and mini reviews of state-of-the-art and hot off the press results making the book required reading for engineers, scientists, and students working on advanced and high speed device techlogy.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSelected Topics in Electronics & Systems S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 45
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJames Kolodzey,Michael S. Shur,Paul Maki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.