All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable reference for the most vital microelectronic components in the marketplace DRAMs are the techlogy drivers of high volume semiconductor fabrication processes for new generation products that, in addition to computer markets, are finding increased usage in automotive, aviation, military and space, telecommunications, and wireless industries. A new generation of high-density and high-performance memory architectures evolving for mass storage devices, including embedded memories and nvolatile flash memories, are serving a diverse range of applications. Comprehensive and up to date, Advanced Semiconductor Memories: Architectures, Designs, and Applications offers professionals in the semiconductor and related industries an in-depth review of advanced semiconductor memories techlogy developments. It provides details on: * Static Random Access Memory techlogies including advanced architectures, low voltage SRAMs, fast SRAMs, SOI SRAMs, and specialty SRAMs (multiport, FIFOs, CAMs) * High Performance Dynamic Random Access Memory-DDRs, synchrous DRAM/SGRAM features and architectures, EDRAM, CDRAM, Gigabit DRAM scaling issues and architectures, multilevel storage DRAMs, and SOI DRAMs * Applications-specific DRAM architectures and designs - VRAMs, DDR SGRAMs, RDRAMs, SLDRAMs, 3-D RAM * Advanced Nonvolatile Memory designs and techlogies, including floating gate cell theory, EEPROM/flash memory cell design, and multilevel flash * FRAMs and reliability issues * Embedded memory designs and applications, including cache, merged processor, DRAM architectures, memory cards, and multimedia applications * Future memory directions with megabytes to terabytes storage capacities using RTDs, single electron memories, etc.A continuation of the topics introduced in Semiconductor Memories: Techlogy, Testing, and Reliability, the author's earlier work, Advanced Semiconductor Memories: Architectures, Designs, and Applications offers a much-needed reference to the major developments and future directions of advanced semiconductor memory techlogy.
- Author BiographyASHOK K. SHARMA is the author of Semiconductor Memories: Technology, Testing, and Reliability (Wiley-IEEE Press, 1997). He is currently working as a reliability engineering manager at NASA, Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Maryland.
- Author(s)Ashok K. Sharma
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.