All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a self-teaching guide to the complex topic of advanced statistics. The coverage includes: inferences based on two samples, analysis of variance comparing more than two means, simple linear regression and correlation, multiple regression, nparametric statistics, and more.
- Author BiographyLarry J. Stephens is a professor of mathematics at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. He has over 25 years of experience teaching mathematics and statistics. He has taught at the University of Arizona, Gonzaga University, and Oklahoma State University, and has worked for NASA, Livermore Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory. Dr. Stephens is the author of Schaum's Outline of Beginning Statistics and the co-author of Schaum's Outline of Statistics, both published by McGraw-Hill. He currently teaches courses in statistical methodology, mathematical statistics, algebra, and trigonometry.
- Author(s)Larry J. Stephens
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Weight583 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.