All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAge is thing but a state of mind! And the Advance Style Coloring Book proves it. Featuring 30 original drawings based on the glamorous seniors of the bestselling, silver-set street fashion book Advanced Style. Now it's the reader's turn to get in on the action. Pull out the Crayolas or the Prismacolors and help everyone look their best by adding vibrant colours to these chic outfits. These drawings show that fashion isn't just for the young - and w, neither are colouring books! Fun for ages 1 to 100.
- Author BiographyAri Seth Cohen is a freelance writer, photographer, and blogger based in New York City. Inspired by his grandmother's style and his lifelong interest in the fashion and stories of vibrant seniors, he started the Advanced Style blog in 2008. After publishing his first book of photographs, Advanced Style (powerHouse Books, 2012), Cohen is finishing up a documentary based on the lives of his subjects. Ilan Schraer is a fine artist and illustrator based in Portland, Oregon. With a fondness for the absurd, his art explores his fascination with family history, portraiture, and the passage of time. Schraer has shown work in San Francisco and Portland, and his illustrations have been published in The Portland Mercury, Dewclaw, and various online periodicals.
- Author(s)Ari Seth Cohen
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight103 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.