Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Style is Ari Seth Cohen's blog-based-ode to the confidence, beauty and fashion that can only be achieved through the experience of a life lived glamourously. It is a collection of street fashion unlike any seen before - focused on the over-60 set in the world's most stylish locales. Inspired by his own grandmother's unique personal style and his own interest in put-together fashion of vibrant seniors, this collection of timeless images and words of wisdom provide fashion inspiration for all ages and prove that age is thing but a state of mind.
- Author BiographyAri Seth Cohen is a freelance writer, photographer, and blogger based in New York City. He is the creator of Advanced Style, a blog devoted to capturing the sartorial savvy of the senior set. Advanced Style has appeared in national media such as The New York Times, The New Yorker, Los Angeles Times, The Huffington Post, Vice Magazine, New York Magazine, The Fader, Vogue Japan, Vogue Italia, Elle, Elle UK, The UK Telegraph, Forbes.com, and internationally broadcast news and fashion programs. <br>Maira Kalman is an author and illustrator of over a dozen children's books. Additionally, her two yearlong, illustrated columns for The New York Times online have been published as the books The Principles of Uncertainty (Penguin, 2007), and And the Pursuit of Happiness (Penguin, 2010). In 2011 a retrospective of her work was mounted at the Jewish Museum in NYC. She is represented by the Julie Saul Gallery, and lives and works in New York City. <br>Dita Von Teese is a world-famous burlesque artist and lingerie model. Best known for her Cocktail Glass show in which she performs an old fashioned striptease that culminates with her bathing herself in an oversized champagne or martini glass. This Burlesque Superheroine ( Vanity Fair ) is credited by many for sparking a revival of traditional burlesque, and has appeared in a number of films, music videos, and television shows. Von Teese has released DVDs of her own performances and is the author of Dita: Stripteese (It Books, 2009).
- Author(s)Ari Seth Cohen
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note200
- Weight1038 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine30 mm
Most relevant reviews
- taking_leek23 Mar, 2017by
Note this is a Large picture/photo book and no details of said models if you want background info.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.