All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed at the General Surgical Trainee who is embarking on Higher Surgical Training (HST) and its structure closely follows the current HST syllabus. It therefore builds on Fundamentals of Surgical Practice to provide the detail required for this readership and in particular, includes full details of all of the operative techniques that the candidate is expected to be familiar with. Fully illustrated throughout, and featuring high quality surgical line drawings, it will be an essential purchase for the candidate embarking on higher surgical training and taking the next important step in their surgical career.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2002
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenwich Medical Media Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/09/2016
- Content Note237 b/w illus. 25 colour illus.
- Weight3335 g
- Width229 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byAljafri Abdul Majid,Andrew N. Kingsnorth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.