All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionAs electronic techlogy reaches the point where complex systems can be integrated on a single chip, and higher degrees of performance can be achieved at lower costs, designers must devise new ways to undertake the laborious task of coping with the numerous, and n-trivial, problems that arise during the conception of such systems. On the other hand, shorter design cycles (so that electronic products can fit into shrinking market windows) put companies, and consequently designers, under pressure in a race to obtain reliable products in the minimum period of time. New methodologies, supported by automation and abstraction, have appeared which have been crucial in making it possible for system designers to take over the traditional electronic design process and embedded systems is one of the fields that these methodologies are mainly targeting. The inherent complexity of these systems, with hardware and software components that usually execute concurrently, and the very tight cost and performance constraints, make them specially suitable to introduce higher levels of abstraction and automation, so as to allow the designer to better tackle the many problems that appear during their design. Advanced Techniques for Embedded Systems Design and Test is a comprehensive book presenting recent developments in methodologies and tools for the specification, synthesis, verification, and test of embedded systems, characterized by the use of high-level languages as a road to productivity. Each specific part of the design process, from specification through to test, is looked at with a constant emphasis on behavioral methodologies. Advanced Techniques for Embedded Systems Design and Test is essential reading for all researchers in the design and test communities as well as system designers and CAD tools developers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJuan Carlos Lopez,Roman Hermida,Walter Geisselhardt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.