All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe important strategic issue of the 21st century states that the struggle for existence is the struggle for sustainable energy. In the last few years, the interest in renewable fuels has increased dramatically due to high demand of energy and the limitation of fossil fuel. Given the rapidly increasing demand for energy which is projected to double by mid-21st century, it is expected that biodiesels will become an important part of the global energy mix and make a significant contribution to meeting energy demand. This valuable book gives a critical review on the recently emerged process intensification techlogies for biodiesel production as well as the various methods for assessing biodiesel fuel quality. You will also learn about monitoring the transesterification reaction with advantages and drawbacks. The authors offer suggestions on selection of appropriate methods, which could provide a thrilling adventure ahead for all interested scientists, making this book of particular interest to biochemical engineers, academics, post graduate and graduate students, and industrial researchers.
- Author BiographyAminul Islam holds an MPhil in Materials Science, received from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh, in 2008. He earned his PhD in from the University Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia, in 2012. Since 2012, he has been a postdoctoral fellow researcher at the Catalysis Science and Technology Research Centre, University Putra Malaysia.
- Author(s)Aminul Islam,Yun Hin Taufiq-Yap
- PublisherMomentum Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMomentum Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.