Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Advanced Topics in Electronic Commerce Series provides comprehensive coverage and understanding of the social, cultural, organizational, human, and cognitive impacts of the EC techlogies and advances on organizations around the world. These impacts include those of EC on consumer behavior as well as on organizational behavior, development, and management in organizations. Advanced Topics in Electronic Commerce, Volume 1 is the first release in this series. In our present era, electronic commerce has taken the stage as a necessary ingredient in education, manufacturing, and even research. Individuals involved in researching, improving, and using e-commerce need a strong resource to provide ideas and information on the utilization of these new techlogies and what possibilities e-commerce offers. Advanced Topics in Electronic Commerce, Volume 1 presents a wide range of the most current research in the adoption of e-commerce, e-business, and e-government. This inaugural volume will assist researchers, educators, and professionals in understanding the necessary components for e-techlogies and how to best adopt these elements into their own classrooms, workplaces, and organizations throughout the world.
- Author BiographyMehdi Khosrow-Pour, D.B.A. is currently the Executive Director of the Information Resources Management Association (IRMA). Previously, he served on the faculty of the Pennsylvania State University as an Associate Professor of Information Systems for twenty years.
- Author(s)Mehdi Khosrow-Pour
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Electronic Commerce
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.