Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Topics in Global Information Management is a series of books on advance topics in global information management (GIM). GIM research continues to progress, with some scholars pushing the boundaries of thinking and others challenging the status quo. Advanced Topics in Global Information Management, Volume 4 is a part of this series. In order to sustain any competitive advantage gained through the application of information techlogy, companies must continually seek improvement. They must employ environmental scanning techniques to determine what techlogy is available, be willing to adopt new information techlogy, and kw what the competition is planning or doing. Advanced Topics in Global Information Management, Volume 4 addresses these important issues.
- Author BiographyM. Gordon Hunter is currently an Associate Professor in Information Systems in the Faculty of Management at The University of Lethbridge. Gordon is an Associate Editor of the Journal of Global Information Management. Gordon's current research interests relate to the productivity of systems analysts with emphasis upon the personnel component, including cross-cultural aspects, the use of information systems by small business, and the effective development of information systems. Felix B. Tan is a Lecturer in Information Systems at Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand. He serves as the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Global Information Management. His current research interests are in business-IT alignment, global information management, management of IT, national information policy issues and cognitive mapping methods.
- Author(s)Felix B. Tan,M. Gordon Hunter
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.