Advanced Tuning for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Implementations by Michael Jacot, Patrick Scott, Kyle Kinder, Frank Jordan, Allen Jacot, Gurbiner Bali (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $135.92+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe only Oracle Press guide to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne performance tuning, covering the latest release Written by a team of experienced authors/consultants, including an Oracle ACE, Advanced Tuning for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Implementations brings kwledge that can only be gained through years of experience. The author team shows how to deliver on the JD Edwards promise of comprehensive enterprise resource planning software with business value, standards-based techlogy, and deep industry experience that is contained in a business solution with a very low total cost of ownership. With more than 70 modules w available from Oracle and an increasingly complex instillation, this is a timely and highly useful guide for tuning critical software. Provides essential tuning expertise for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne implementation Addresses all major components/layers of Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Reveals how to deliver low total cost of ownership Experts show with real-world examples how to get radically improved performance from existing hardware/configuration
- Author BiographyMichael Jacot, Senior Principal Consultant, Oracle Consulting, has more than 13 years of experience working with JD Edwards clients worldwide. In his current role, he assists clients in the design, setup, and tuning of advanced technical architectures. These efforts have provided him with experience on multiple platforms (Windows, HP, Sun, AIX, Linux) and databases. Michael has had the unique opportunity to assist Oracle clients with specialized tuning to meet their JD Edwards business requirements. Allen Jacot, Director of Technology, Capscient, has more than a decade of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne implementation experience and has worked with the product since its original release in 1996. During his career, Allen has had the opportunity to design, implement, and tune implementations for small to very large/complex projects. This experience has provided Allen with a unique view into what it takes to design, configure, and maintain a system over the life span of an implementation. This holistic view has assisted Allen in provided unmatched support to his client base. Frank Jordan, Director, JD Edwards Technology Consulting, ERP Suites, has more than 30 years of experience in technology, ranging from implementing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne client/server systems, IBM iSeries and mainframe application systems, to software installation, performance tuning, database installation/administration, technology assessments, and project management. He has worked with the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC technology since the first release. Gurbinder Bali currently serves as the Senior Manager of the Foundation Tools Development Team at Oracle in Denver, Colorado. He is an industry-leading developer with more than 11 years of experience with the JD Edwards application set and was one of the founding team members that built the web-based architecture utilized in the JD Edwards application today. During the course of his career, Gurbinder has accumulated extensive performance-tuning expertise. He and his team assist large customers with problem diagnosis and isolation in complex computing environments. This has provided Gurbinder with a unique multifaceted view of performance issues from the operating system level, the database level, and the JD Edwards kernel/application level. Patrick Scott, Senior Developer, Oracle Development has been a Unix administrator, a JD Edwards field consultant, and a developer. This wide breadth of experience and Pat's 12 years of experience with the JD Edwards product line has given him a unique set of skills to assist clients in performance tuning in a multilevel approach. Pat brings his expertise with Unix operating systems and the Oracle database to bear to assist clients in meeting their performance requirements. Kyle Kinder, Software Engineer, Oracle Development, has worked in the computer software industry for more than 15 years. His jobs have included customer support, training, documentation, management, and software engineering. Currently Kyle works as a support software engineer for the Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne product line. He specializes in backend technologies for web-based applications.
- Author(s)Allen Jacot,Frank Jordan,Gurbiner Bali,Kyle Kinder,Michael Jacot,Patrick Scott
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight918 g
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.