All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for the professional wedding photographer who wants to see things a little differently, hone their instincts and produce more vibrant, emotional and compelling images, this book explores how to capture what legendary photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson called 'the decisive moment'; that instant when every moment and action is at its peak. Chapters include: Equipment and Artistry, Reaction Time vs. Instinct and Parts of the Wedding Day.
- Author BiographyTracy Dorr is a wedding photographer, the owner of Tracy Dorr Photography, and the lead image editor for Priore Photography. She is the recipient of two Awards of Excellence from Wedding and Portrait Photographers International. She lives in Newstead, New York.
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note200
- Weight519 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Artist(s)Tracy Dorr
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.