All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains an eclectic collection of behavioral research papers that examine several very important issues. Several of the papers focus on various aspects of auditors' decisions such as professional commitment in public accounting firms, mitigating bias via group decision making, and appropriately using sample information to estimate errors in governmental auditing. The decisions of other professionals that use accounting information such as commercial lenders and divisional managers are also examined. Two papers examine how accounting information impacts the behaviors of individuals within an organization under various incentive structures. Two other papers provide perspectives on overall research with one developing a classification scheme for new assurance services and the other examining factors that impact research productivity of accounting faculty members.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Accounting Behavioral Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byVicky Arnold
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.