All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Accounting Education is a refereed, academic research annual whose purpose is to meet the needs of individuals interested in the ways to improve their classroom instruction. Major changes are occurring in accounting education as a result of recommendations from the Accounting Education Change Commission, the American Institute of CPAs, the Institute of Management Accountants and the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business (the accrediting agency) and the new 150-Hour Requirement. We publish thoughtful, well-developed articles that are readable, relevant and reliable. Articles may be either empirical and n-empirical. They emphasize pedagogy, i.e., explaining how teaching methods or curricula/programs can be improved.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/05/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Accounting Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBill N. Schwartz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.