All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPhilip M. J. Reckers
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsList of contributors. Editorial board. Statement of purpose and review procedures. Editorial policy and manuscript form guidelines. An empirical study of operating cash flow usefulness in predicting savings and loan financial distress (A.H. Catanach Jr.). Value relevance of the earnings impact of lease capitalization (C.S. Agnes Cheng, S-J. Hsieh). A meta-analysis of materiality studies (E.G. Chewning Jr., J.L. Higgs). Financial decisions and top management team composition (C.S. Ciccotello et al.). Insider trading and the early adoption of SFAS 96: a test of the signaling hypothesis (C.F. Eakin, J.D. Gramlich). A meta-analysis of the effect of task properties on business failure prediction accuracy (J.W. Lin, M.I. Hwang). Three's a crowd: an examination of state statutes and court decisions that narrow accountant liability to third parties for negligence (C. Pacini et al.). Management plans and SAS no going concern resolutions (R. Riley et al.). Accounting versus engineering, law, and medicine: perceptions of influential high school teachers (J.R. Hardin et al.). Analyst forecasts and analyst actuals in the presence of nonrecurring gains and losses: evidence of inconsistency (T.R. Skantz, B.G. Pierce). An ex ante test of the Jenkins Committee disclosure recommendations (T.V. Eaton, K.G. Stanga).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.