Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Advertising Research are published by the European Advertising Academy (EAA). This volume is a compilation of research presented at the 11th International Conference in Advertising (ICORIA) which was held in Stockholm (Sweden) in June 2012. The conference gathered 150 leading researchers from 22 countries under the conference theme The changing roles of advertising . The book provides international state-of-the-art research with 30 articles by rewned scholars from the worldwide ICORIA network.
- Author BiographySara Rosengren and Micael Dahlen work at the Stockholm School of Economics. Shintaro Okazaki is Associate Professor of Marketing at the College of Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/08/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleEuropean Advertising Academy
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note64 black & white tables, biography
- Weight640 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMicael Dahlen,Sara Rosengren,Shintaro Okazaki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.