Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhether any one techlogy will prove to be the central one in creating artificial intelligence, or whether a combination of techlogies will be necessary to create an artificial intelligence is still an open question, so many scientists are experimenting with mixtures of such techniques. In Advances in Applied Artificial Intelligence , these questions are implicitly addressed by scientists tackling specific problems which require intelligence in both individual and combinations of specific artificial intelligence techniques. Advances in Applied Artificial Intelligence includes extensive references within each chapter, which an interested reader may wish to pursue. Therefore, this book can be used as a central resource from which major avenues of research may be approached.
- Author BiographyJohn Fulcher is currently a professor of information technology in the School of IT and Computer Science and director of the Health Informatics Research Centre at the University of Wollongong, Australia. He holds a BEE with Honours from the University of Queensland (1972), a Research Masters from La Trobe University, Melbourne (1981), and a PhD from the University of Wollongong (1999). He is a member of the Association for Computing Machinery and a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. Professor Fulcher was an invited keynote speaker at the 5th National Thai Computer Science and Engineering Conference. His research interests include microcomputer interfacing, computer science education, artificial neural networks (especially higher-order ANNs), health informatics, and parallel computing.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight782 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn Fulcher
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.