CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Advances in Bacterial Paracrystalline Surface Layers: Proceedings of a NATO ARW Held in London, Ontario, Canada, September 27-30, 1992 by Springer Science+Business Media (Hardback, 1993)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compilation of the research which was presented during the NATO-Advanced Research Workshop (ARW) entitled Advances in Bacterial Paracrystalline Surface Layers held in London, Ontario, Canada during September 27 to 30, 1992. The organizing committee consisted of the two Workshop directors, S. F. Kaval and T. J. Beveridge, and H. Konig, U. B. Sleytr and T. J. Trust; their summary statements about the significance and success of the NATO-ARWare in Chapter 37 of this book. This was the third international workshop on bacterial S-layers and it demonstrated unequivocally how rapidly research is progressing. The Workshop was made possible by financial support from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC), the Natural Seiences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), and the Canadian Bacterial Diseases Network (CBDN) which is a Canadian National Centre of Excellence (NCE). We are very grateful for the support from all of these agencies since their financial aid made it possible to bring to London, Canada a truly international group of S-layer experts. We encouraged the attendance and participation of graduate fellows and research associates, and their presentations students, postdoctoral was an intense three constitute the Poster section of this book. The NATO-ARW day workshop held at a delightful secluded location (Spencer Hall) so that the delegates had both formal and informal occasions to interact and evolve new ideas.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/09/1993
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 252
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySusan F. Koval,Terrance J. Beveridge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.