All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionSince the late 19505, revolutionary devel- in and the potential future of emergency opments of basic kwledge, techniques, resuscitation. This meeting was initiated by teaching, and practice of cardiopulmonary james Elam. james jude, owner of the Wolf Creek Lodge (Blairsville, Georgia 30512), acted resuscitation (CPR) have resulted in the saving of uncountable lives from conditions that as host. previously led to certain death. The 1950s The Program Committee invited primarily clinician-scientists from the United States, brought breakthroughs in respiratory resuscita- tion, the 1960s, breakthroughs in cardiac solicited sypsis papers and predistributed resuscitation, and the 1970s have begun to the 37 papers selected to the participants. We were spared formal paper presentations and show breakthroughs in resuscitation of the thus could devote ourselves to two full days arrested brain. Mobilization of large-scale public involve- of informal, stimulating, provocative discus- ment in life-saving efforts is essential. But the sions. This led to cross-fertilization of ideas challenges and opportunities of implementing among individuals with different specialty backgrounds.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight791 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPeter Safar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.