Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book presents original research results on the leading edge of chemistry research. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial research results across a broad spectrum. Topics discussed include advances in birum reactions; water structure modification by different perturbations; reduced graphene oxide/dimensionally controlled Fe2O3 composite; polyammonium derivatives of (thia)CalixArene; prebiotic origin of biomolecules; intensification of nitric acid formation under the effect of hydrogen peroxide cavitation; numerical modeling of bubble growth in the solution gas drive process in heavy oil reservoir; and photosensitized generation of singlet oxygen from Re(I) complexes.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight678 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byJames C. Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.