All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe eight papers in this, the first volume in the series, cover collection management, resource sharing, legal issues and education. They are aimed primarily at practitioners, but at the same time, they should be useful for administrators, educators and students.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleAdvances in Collection Development & Resource Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byThomas W. Leonhardt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.