All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionRecognized authors contributed to this collection of original papers from all fields of research in continuum mechanics. Special emphasis is given to time dependent and independent permanent deformations, damage and fracture. Part of the contributions is dedicated to current efforts in describing material behavior with regard to, e.g., anisotropy, thermal effects, softening, ductile and brittle fracture, porosity and granular structure. Ather part deals with numerical aspects arising from the implementation of material laws in the calculations of forming processes, soil mechanics and structural mechanics. Applications of theory and numerical methods belong to the following areas: Comparison with experimental results from material testing, metal forming under thermal and dynamic conditions, failure by damage, fracture and localized deformation modes. The variety of treated topics provides a survery of the actual research in these fields; therefore, the book is addressed to those interested in special problems of continuum mechanics as well as to those interested in a general kwledge.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/07/1991
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight893 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJerzy Najar,Otto Bruller,Volker Mannl,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.