Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionSupport from the National Science Foundation has made it possible for the tenth annual Cryogenic Engineering Conference, hosted by the University of Pennsylvania and capably directed by K. R. Atkins and his staff, to emphasize the major international advances in cryogenic engineering. This specific emphasis resulted in a final program of over one hundred papers and has made it necessary to publish the proceedings of the conference in two volumes. The first volume will be similar in nature to previous volumes in this series, while the second volume will feature the international aspect of the conference program. The latter volume, because of this distinction, will be entitled International Advances in Cryogenic Engineering. As in the past, the Cryogenic Engineering Conference Committee gratefully ackw- ledges the assistance of all the dedicated workers in the cryogenic field who have contributed their time in reviewing the preliminary papers for the program and the final manuscripts for this volume. Since the list of participants in this thankless task numbers well over one hundred, any attempt to ackwledge their individual contributions in the limited space available would be practically impossible.
- Author(s)K. D. Timmerhaus
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2012
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleAdvances in Cryogenic Engineering (Closed)
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note159 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight994 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1965
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.