All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, academic researchers and techlogists will find important information on the interaction of polymeric and n-polymeric inhibitors with a variety of scale forming crystals such as calcium phosphates, calcium carbonate, calcium oxalates, barium sulfate, calcium pyrophosphates, and calcium phosphonates. Moreover, the book delivers information to plant managers and formulators who would like to broaden and deepen their kwledge about processes involved in precipitation of sparingly soluble salts and learn more about the inhibitory aspects of various commercially available materials. Furthermore, experienced researchers will obtain fruitful and inspiring ideas from the easily accessible information about overlapping research areas, which will promote discoveries of new inhibitors (synthetic and/or natural) for the currently unmet challenges.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight559 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byZahid Amjad
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.