All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionWith applications throughout the social sciences, culture and psychology is a rapidly growing field that has experienced a surge in publications over the last decade. From this proliferation of books, chapters, and journal articles, exciting developments have emerged in the relationship of culture to cognitive processes, human development, psychopathology, social behavior, organizational behavior, neuroscience, language, marketing, and other topics. In recognition of this exponential growth, Advances in Culture and Psychology is the first annual series to offer state-of-the-art reviews of scholarly research in the growing field of culture and psychology. The Advances in Culture and Psychology series is: * Developing an intellectual home for culture and psychology research programs * Fostering bridges and connections among cultural scholars from across the discipline * Creating a premier outlet for culture and psychology research * Publishing articles that reflect the theoretical, methodological, and epistemological diversity in the study of culture and psychology * Enhancing the collective identity of the culture and psychology field Comprising chapters from internationally rewned culture scholars and representing diversity in the theory and study of culture within psychology, Advances in Culture and Psychology is an ideal resource for research programs and academics throughout the psychology community.
- Author BiographyMichele J. Gelfand is Professor of Psychology and Distinguished University Scholar Teacher at the University of Maryland, College Park. Chi-yue Chiu is Professor at Nanyang Business School at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. Ying-yi Hong is Professor at Nanyang Business School at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore, and Professor at the School of Psychology at Beijing Normal University in China.
- Author(s)Ying-Yi Hong
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Culture and Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight686 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChi-Yue Chiu,Michele J. Gelfand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.