All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionDigital forensics deals with the acquisition, preservation, examination, analysis and presentation of electronic evidence. Practically every crime w involves some digital evidence; digital forensics provides the techniques and tools to articulate this evidence. This book describes original research results and invative applications in the emerging discipline of digital forensics. In addition, it highlights some of the major technical and legal issues related to digital evidence and electronic crime investigations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 222
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMartin S. Olivier,Sujeet Shenoi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.