All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionPractically every crime w involves some aspect of digital evidence. This is the most recent volume in the Advances in Digital Forensics series. It describes original research results and invative applications in the emerging discipline of digital forensics. In addition, it highlights some of the major technical and legal issues related to digital evidence and electronic crime investigations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number242
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPhilip Craiger,Sujeet Shenoi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.