Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second of a 1994 two-volume set of articles reflecting the state of research in theoretical and applied ecometrics. The topics covered include time series methods, semiparametric methods, seasonality, financial ecomics, model solution techniques, ecomic development and labour ecomics. All the contributions were commissioned to be presented at the plenary sessions of the Sixth World Congress of the Ecometric Society in Barcelona.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 24
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus.
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byChristopher A. Sims
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.