All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1997 book is the second volume of three comprising papers which examine the latest developments in ecomic theory, applied ecomics and ecometrics presented at the Seventh World Congress of the Ecometric Society in Tokyo in August 1995. The topics were carefully selected to represent the most active fields in the discipline over the past five years. Written by the leading authorities in their fields, each paper provides a unique survey of the current state of kwledge in ecomics. Designed to make the material accessible to a general audience of ecomists, these volumes should be helpful to anyone with a good undergraduate training in ecomics who wishes to follow new ideas and tendencies in the subject.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 27
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Kreps,Kenneth F. Wallis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.