All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many challenges facing organizations today as they incorporate electronic marketing methods into their strategy. Advances in Electronic Marketing examines these challenges within three major themes: the global environment, the strategic/techlogical realm, and the buyer behavior of online consumers. Each chapter raises important issues, practical applications, and relevant solutions for the electronic marketer. Advances in Electronic Marketing t only addresses Internet marketing and the World Wide Web, but also other electronic marketing tools, such as geographic information systems, database marketing, and mobile advertising. This book provides researchers and practitioners with an updated source of kwledge on electronic marketing methods.
- Author BiographyIrvine Clarke III is an Associate Professor of Marketing at James Madison University teaching International Marketing and Marketing Management. He currently serves on the editorial review boards of International Marketing Review, Journal of Marketing Education, Health Marketing Quarterly; also serving as section editor for Marketing Education Review and abstracts editor for The Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management. Theresa B. Flaherty is an Associate Professor of Marketing at James Madison University where she teaches Strategic Internet Marketing and Integrated Marketing Communications. Dr. Flaherty serves as the Society for Marketing Advances Director of Placement Services, Peer Reviewer for MERLOT (Multimedia Educational Resources for Learning and Online Teaching), and is the Principles of Marketing Section Editor for The Electronic Teaching Resources of Marketing Education Review.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight804 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byIrvine Clarke,Theresa Flaherty
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.