CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers leading-edge research in a cross-section of fields centering on engineering applications including current research data on mathematical evaluation of the nighttime boundary layer heights and plume dispersion under calm conditions; adsorption refrigeration; hardware acceleration unit-based signal processing reconfigurable through software; mathematical modeling of the MEMs behavioral performance by the system identification theory; dynamics and control for spacecraft electromagnetic docking and formation; natural and active flow control assisted building ventilation of the future; mechachemical cleavage of DNA by ultrasound; properties of aluminum and copper materials welded by cold pressure welding; and model predictive control of a binary distillation column.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight696 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byVictoria M. Petrova
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.