All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Experimental Moral Psychology brings together leading scholars in the field to provide fresh theoretical perspectives on research in philosophy and psychology. Reflecting a diverse and active field of study, contributors are drawn from across both subjects to pursue central questions concerning moral psychology. Covering a wide-ranging selection of arguments, issues and debates, topics includes the role of emotion in moral judgment (both at a general theoretical level and with regards to specific topics); the moral psychology behind political orientation; the nature and content of moral character and more higher-order questions concerning the status of morality itself. For philosophers and researchers in the social and behavioral science, this exciting new volume reveals the beneficial results of integrating these two disciplines and illustrates the promise of this experimental approach to moral psychology.
- Author BiographyHagop Sarkissian is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at The City University of New York, Baruch College, USA. Jennifer Cole Wright is Assistant Professor in the Psychology Department at the College of Charleston, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight389 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHagop Sarkissian,Jennifer Cole Wright
- Format DetailsRough front
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.