All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the seven years since the publication of his first book, Functional Training for Sports, new understanding of functional anatomy has created a shift in strength coaching. With this new material, coach Boyle presents the continued evolution of functional training as seen by a leader in the strength and conditioning field.
- Author BiographyAs a speaker, writer, coach and consultant, Michael Boyle is a popular contributor to the field of performance enhancement training. He has been involved in training and rehabilitation of a wide range of athletes in every major collegiate and professional sport, including the US Women's Olympic teams in soccer and ice hockey. Mike's work has been featured in the media on HBO RealSports, ESPN, CNNSI, as well as in Sports Illustrated and USA Today. This is his third book on functional training for athletics.
- Author(s)Michael P. Boyle
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Content Note30 black and white
- Weight750 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.