All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis (ANHA) book series aims to provide the engineering, mathematical, and scientific communities with significant developments in harmonic analysis, ranging from abstract har- monic analysis to basic applications. The title of the series reflects the im- portance of applications and numerical implementation, but richness and relevance of applications and implementation depend fundamentally on the structure and depth of theoretical underpinnings. Thus, from our point of view, the interleaving of theory and applications and their creative symbi- otic evolution is axiomatic. Harmonic analysis is a wellspring of ideas and applicability that has flour- ished, developed, and deepened over time within many disciplines and by means of creative cross-fertilization with diverse areas. The intricate and fundamental relationship between harmonic analysis and fields such as sig- nal processing, partial differential equations (PDEs), and image processing is reflected in our state of the art ANHA series. Our vision of modern harmonic analysis includes mathematical areas such as wavelet theory, Banach algebras, classical Fourier analysis, time- frequency analysis, and fractal geometry, as well as the diverse topics that impinge on them.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHans G. Feichtinger,Thomas Strohmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.