All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive overview of the state of the art in the field, group workers and social scientists explore group research issues. Learn how they grapple with the major problems associated with doing research on treatment groups. While discussing the outcomes of their group treatment programs, the authors address such issues as n-random assignment, impact of group process on outcome, retrospective research design, the unit of analysis, multivariate analysis, single-case designs, and small samples. Each insightful chapter illustrates the decisions and compromises that researchers must make to explore group phemen and treatment. Advances in Group Work Research is an ideal supplementary text or casebook for practice-research courses. It will also be useful for those interested in empirical group work, group research, and practice research generally. This book presents a sample of papers from the last three years'Annual Symposium on Empirical Foundations of Group Work.
- Author(s)Aaron M. Brower,Sheldon D. Rose
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.