All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers some of the most recent advances in gynaecological surgery technique and practice. It has been written by some of the leading names in the field, from the UK, Europe and USA, each chapter representing a concise distillation of the most up-to-date information available on that particular topic. Each chapter is fully illustrated, in colour where necessary.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2001
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenwich Medical Media Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/03/2015
- Content Note150 b/w illus.
- Weight895 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEllis G. R. Downes,Peter J. O'Donovan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.