All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Michael Pinsky has assembled an expert team of authors on the topic of Hemodynamic Monitoring. Articles topics include: The interface between monitoring and physiology at the bedside; Defining goals of resuscitation in the critically ill; Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring; Bedside ultrasound for the intensivist; Invasive hemodynamic monitoring; Functional hemodynamic monitoring; Using what you get: dynamic physiological signatures of critical illness; and Effect of organizational issues on resuscitation effectiveness.
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.