All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.03Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionEstablished in 1960, Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial in the area-one of great importance to organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists. Written by established authorities in the field, the comprehensive reviews combine descriptive chemistry and mechanistic insight and yield an understanding of how the chemistry drives the properties.
- Author BiographyAlan Katritzky was educated at Oxford and has held faculty positions at Cambridge and East Anglia before he migrated in 1980 to the University of Florida, where he was Kenan Professor and Director for the Institute for Heterocyclic Compounds. During his career he has trained more than 1000 graduate students and post-docs, and lectured and consulted world-wide. He led the team, which produced Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry and its sequels, CHEC-II and CHEC-III , has edited Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vols. 1 through 111 and conceived the plan for Comprehensive Organic Functional Group Transformations . He founded Arkat-USA, a non-profit organization which publishes Archive for Organic Chemistry (ARKIVOC) an electronic journal completely free to authors and readers at (www.arkat-usa.org). Honors include 14 honorary doctorates from 11 countries and membership of foreign membership of the National Academies of Britain, Catalonia, India, Poland, Russia and Slovenia.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2003
- Series TitleAdvances in Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 85
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Volume editorAlan R. Katritzky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.