Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists. This volume features a selection of topics covered in Volume 62; synthesis of possibilities in N-Fluoropyridinium salts; a review of Pyran Chemistry; and the organic chemistry and synthesis of Tetrathia- and tetraselena-fulvalenes.
- Author BiographyAlan Katritzky was educated at Oxford and has held faculty positions at Cambridge and East Anglia before he migrated in 1980 to the University of Florida, where he was Kenan Professor and Director for the Institute for Heterocyclic Compounds. During his career he has trained more than 1000 graduate students and post-docs, and lectured and consulted world-wide. He led the team, which produced Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry and its sequels, CHEC-II and CHEC-III , has edited Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vols. 1 through 111 and conceived the plan for Comprehensive Organic Functional Group Transformations . He founded Arkat-USA, a non-profit organization which publishes Archive for Organic Chemistry (ARKIVOC) an electronic journal completely free to authors and readers at (www.arkat-usa.org). Honors include 14 honorary doctorates from 11 countries and membership of foreign membership of the National Academies of Britain, Catalonia, India, Poland, Russia and Slovenia.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/1995
- Series TitleAdvances in Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 62
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Volume editorAlan R. Katritzky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.