All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Hospitality and Leisure , a peer-review journal published annually, delivers refreshing insights of a host of scientific studies pertaining to hospitality, leisure, and tourism, while providing a forum to stimulate discussions on contemporary issues and emerging trends essential to theory advancement, as well as professional practices from a global perspective. The main focus of the series is to divulge the invative methods of inquiry, so as to inspire new research topics that are vital and have been in large neglected. The series attempts to address the needs of the populace willing to disseminating seminal ideas, concepts and theories derived from scholarly investigations. Potential readers may retrieve useful texts helping outline new research agendas, suggest viable topics for a dissertation work, and augment the kwledge of the new subjects of learning.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Hospitality and Leisure
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJoseph S. Chen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.