All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains contributions from prominent researchers who participated in the 2007 IAENG International Conference on Operations Research. It presents theories and applications of modern industrial engineering and operations research to meet the needs of rapidly developing fields. The book reflects the tremendous advances in communication systems and electrical engineering and also serves as an excellent reference work for researchers and graduate students.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight801 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAlan H.S. Chan
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.