All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of essays on international marketing. Both theoretical, conceptual and empirical contributions are included, and cover various aspects of export and multinational marketing. While some contributors focus on managerial issues in international marketing, others take a public policy or comparative perspective. Similarly, while some authors may confine their analyses to well-established concepts or methodologies in international marketing, others have the opportunity to incorporate new and invative perspectives.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/03/1996
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in International Marketing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorTage Koed Madsen
- Series Edited byS. Tamer Cavusgil
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.