All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book celebrates the past, present and future of kwledge management. It brings a timely review of two decades of the accumulated history of kwledge management. By tracking its origin and conceptual development, this review contributes to the improved understanding of the field and helps to assess the unresolved questions and open issues. For practitioners, the book provides a clear evidence of value of kwledge management. Lessons learnt from implementations in business, government and civil sectors help to appreciate the field and gain useful reference points. The book also provides guidance for future research by drawing together authoritative views from people currently facing and engaging with the challenge of kwledge management, who signal a bright future for the field.
- Author BiographyEttore Bolisani (Laurea Electronic Engineering and Ph.D. Innovation Studies - Padua University), after being an E.U. Marie Curie research fellow at PREST (University of Manchester) and a researcher at the Universities of Trieste and Padua, is now Associate Professor at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Padua. His research centres on ICT management and Knowledge Management. He has participated in various research projects funded by the E.U., Italian Institutions and private organisations. He was Chair of the 10th European Conference on Knowledge Management (University of Padua, 2009) and Editor of Building the Knowledge Society on the Internet. Sharing and Ex-changing Knowledge in Networked Environment - IGI Global, Hershey PA (2008). He is co-founder of the International Association for Knowledge Management. Meliha Handzic is Professor of Management and Information Systems at the International Burch University, Sarajevo and Suleyman Shah University, Istanbul. She received her PhD in Information Systems from the University of New South Wales, where she was Inaugural Leader of the Knowledge Management Research Group at the School of Information Systems, Technology and Management. Handzic's main teaching and research interests lie in the areas of knowledge management and decision support, with a particular focus on the processes and socio-technological enablers of knowledge creation, sharing, retention and discovery. She has published widely on these topics in books, book chapters, international journals and conference proceedings. Presently, Handzic is an active member of several professional societies and groups including IAKM, AIS and IFIP, Regional editor of Knowledge Management Research & Practice and serves on editorial boards, executive and program committees for numerous international and national journals and conferences. Prior to joining academia, Handzic worked for the United Nations Development Programme in Asia and Africa. She also had a wide ranging industrial experience in Europe.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleKnowledge Management and Organizational Learning
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byEttore Bolisani,Meliha Handzic
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.