All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionLipobiology is a rapidly evolving interdisciplinary field which incorporates critical aspects of lipid and lipoprotein chemistry into the disciplines of cell biology and physiology. This series focuses on salient aspects of the role of lipids in metabolic regulation and cellular activation.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication21/10/1997
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRichard W. Gross
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.