All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Management Accounting (AIMA) publishes well-developed articles on a variety of current topics in management accounting that are relevant to both practitioners and academicians. Featured in Volume 11 are articles on managers' perceptions of the physical reality of the firms' utilization of its physical assets; the perspectives used in analytical and empirical cost system research; operational planning and control involving activity-based costing; effects of benchmarking and incentives on organizational performance; organizational control and work team empowerment; budget slack creation in organizations; taxomy for the mass customization approach; top management involvement in R&D budget setting; the role of self-interest in project continuation decisions; agency theory determinants of managers' adverse selection in resource allocation; process invation and adaptive institutional change strategies in management control systems; and change in management accounting controls after implementation of electronic data interchange. Accountants at all levels who work in corporations and t-for-profit organizations would be interested in the AIMA articles.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Management Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn Y. Lee,Marc J. Epstein
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.