All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides readers with the latest developments in materials science research. Topics covered include research on the main achievements, drawbacks and applicable scope of two-dimensional layered crystals; polyethylene/sepiolite nacomposites; the development of ultrasonic signal processing techniques for the testing of carbon fiber-reinforced polymers (CFRP); analytical techniques for the characterization of historical building materials; precise damage diagsis as a vital element in stone conservation and sustainable monument preservation; various methods developed for the synthesis and applications of zeolitic materials; a vel tool for tuning optical properties and a review of the importance of pure iron naphase powders and its various applications.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight626 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byMaryann C. Wythers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.