Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the latest developments in medicine and biology. Chapters include research on trends in the birth prevalence of boys with isolated hypospadias and undescended testis in Hungary during the last 50 years; alleviating premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms using a natural factor; neutralization-enhancing RF antibodies; advances in the diagsis, assessment, management and outcome of Takayasu's arteritis; macronutrients and premenstrual syndrome; pressurised intraperitoneal aerosol chemotherapy (PIPAC); the control of MAO expression; and what we kw about iMAO.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight584 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byLeon V. Berhardt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.