All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn this next edition of Advances in Medicine and Biology, chapters include research on differential diagsis, along with potential treatments for insomnia in children and adults; the effectiveness of biobehavioral interventions to relieve joint and muscle dysfunction that occurs in Temporomandibular Joint and Muscle Disorders (TMJMD), when they are implemented in community-based clinics; the pharmacological and therapeutic potential of scorpion vem and their toxins; the relief of chemical-induced acute colitis through the use of n-anticoagulant oligosaccharides of exaparin; the expression and function of macrophage CXCR7's link to atherosclerosis; the participation of microtubules in intracellular cholesterol transport through cytosolic lipid-protein particles in rat astrocytes; and teeth and amelogenin in xepus.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight554 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byLeon V. Berhardt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.